Subject: Re: 3D book idea
From: candyman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:46:35 -0700

At 06:12 AM 2/15/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all--I've been lurking on this list for a couple of months...decided 
>it was time to speak up.
>
>We've been kicking around a new book idea here at Ventana, 

Hmm Ok I'll bite..having been contacted by Addison Wesley about 3d books etc
this subject becomes rather invovled in a short time..having talked about
the need for 3d books in the marketplace but what type are most needed..I am
with you there is a serious need to have good reference material on not only
basic graphics such as keyframing, working layers, tutorials etc.. IMNSHO
there is not a lot of sence in doing specific packages as a book..there are
enough 3rd party people in the given application that can do that..but there
would definately be a place on my shelf for a good one stop
cinematography,lighting, direction,storyboarding style book..hope it goes
well for you and the timing works out..

>
				Candyman/Impudent1
			       Mind Candy Animators

	     Those who perceive the as yet unnamed, are Vagabonds..